27 April 2008

You Don't Need To Find Answers For Questions Never Asked Of You

That is probably one of my absolute favorite lyrics from a Bloc Party song [and I've got a lot].
But I think that's how I am about a lot of things. I don't understand why people go looking for answers all of the time. If there is no question, why bother seeking out an answer? I do it sometimes, I look for answers within non-existent questions. I don't know, just an observation. Nothing specific, I've just been thinking about it a lot. Maybe I'll get a tattoo for it. Haha.
So this weekend has been so nice and relaxing. You have no idea. I've just hung out, watched movies, done homework. I really couldn't ask for anything more. Sometimes it's nice to just take a break like that.
I really don't have too much to say today, granted it's only like 4.30, but hopefully I'll have a real update or something tomorrow.
There's always something going on with me, who am I kidding? Haha.

Love.

1 comment:

Alex H said...

hey babycakes. i miss you. you're mega awesome. i'm sorry for being a crappy friend this past week "/ i really felt bad all week bc i hadn't talked to you. it made me sad. seriously.

love you

ps: i am looking forward to a potential visit soon.