15 April 2008

A Snowflake

I'm having issues with everyone else getting done with school so much earlier than me, I feel like I'm almost done so I'm getting lazy. But I definitely have like two more months left. Ick.

You know what I'm discovering a major pet peeve of mine?
When people try to be you, like not just emulate, but basically trying to turn into you.
It baffles me. Find yourself, and stick with it. I mean you can have things in common with people, but there's a limit you know?

Oo, one of my Bloc Party shirts came in the mail today. YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited, I can't wait to wear it. AND I have another one coming soon hopefully, like tomorrow. Oh it makes me so happy!

I've been mega sick lately, and I feel like there is no end in sight. Bleh. Oh well. It will be gone EVENTUALLY.

I have so much I was supposed to get done today, and I haven't even gotten half of it done. So I should probably get back to it.

Probably.

Love.

No comments: