21 April 2008

Out Of My Mind

I need to get out of my head.
I just want to completely disconnect from everything and everyone.
It's one of those things that's easier said than done.
I know this, yet I'm still going to try. It's all mind over matter. I guess that's how it is with most things. To give anything up, you have to have immense amounts of will power. It's time to test that, my will power, I need to know how much I have.
To just completely disappear for a while I think would be good for me. I'm still going to keep up with this blog though, writing is cathartic. And even if I do this, I'm not completely gone. People who know about this, which isn't that many I suppose, but they'll know I'm still around. I'm just taking a break, for how long? Who knows? Just for a while, until I get everything straightened out. I just can't deal with it all right now. It's not good for me.
I've signed off of AIM and Skype indefinitely. I probably won't even check facebook as much. I've tried giving that up completely but I only made it like 4 days. So we'll see with that one, but I'll do my best. I don't even know if I'll answer my phone for anyone. Not even my dad, I just don't want anyone to see or hear me like this. Why bother? No one needs to worry about me. I'm not.
I just need a break for a while. That's all.

No comments: