26 April 2008

There Is A Wall That Runs Right Through Me

It's been a while, I know, I had some things to figure out. And I did, for the most part. I'm not as bitter as I was.
What fixed it was Tuesday.
Tuesday Michelle and I went out, on one of our walks, and I decided to surprise her with Swirlz. Well we went, then decided we wanted to keep walking, and ended up at Oz Park, which turned into us wanting to go to the beach. We walked for a while then found this park by the Lincoln Park Zoo and played there for a while, then we went to the Zoo, and then walked to the beach.
There was a moment there where I felt like everything was perfect. I've never really felt that way before, I was so relaxed and calm. I was so content with everything.
After we kept walking, and walked along Michigan Avenue on the hunt for a Panera, then we went to the MCA Store, and I found the most amazing thing in the whole world. We couldn't find a Panera over there, so we got on the El, and found the one over by the train station. We came back, and it really was the perfect ending to a perfect day. Honestly, it was exactly what I needed, and it felt so good.
Getting back to DePaul kind of sucked. I'm really sort of over this place. I don't know, I require change, and the thought of being here three more years really makes me nervous. And kind of sick to my stomach. Don't get me wrong, it's a great school, but... I'm just sort of over the area. I know this campus front and back, I'd rather have something different.
But that's a whole other issue.
I'm hoping to get my tattoo soon, so hopefully I'll have pictures of that within the next week or so.
I'm just so obnoxiously optimistic today, thank goodness no one is here!
I don't know, I just woke up this morning feeling so good about everything. Again, not really something I can explain. I can never really explain myself, but it's not really a fault. At least, I don't think so.
I am distancing myself from certain things which helps, I finally feel like I know what I want in my life, which is an amazing feeling.
Well I think it's time to dance around like an idiot in my rooms to get rid of some excess energy.

Love.

No comments: