19 April 2008

Nothing Comes For Free

OMG Alex and I saw "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" last night.
Everyone and their mother needs to get on that shit. Seriously, SO amazing.
I had really high expectations for it, and it absolutely exceeded them. I was so impressed. Even the soundtrack was badass.

I just ran to Taboo Taboo with Amanda because her and I haven't done anything in forever. I love her too much, we had so much fun. And we went to Potbelly's for lunch. Oh so good.

I'm still skype creepin on Liss because I haven't talked to her in what feels like ages and I just want her to come home. For reals.

DUDES the effing plumber still hasn't come to fix our shit, it's really pissing me off. I just want to shower. Ughhhhhhhhh. It's killing me.

I would seriously give anything for a day with absolutely nothing to do.
But then again, I guess I wouldn't have anything to write about.

Love.

No comments: