10 March 2008

Wake Your Eyes, Cause The World's Still Turning

This morning I woke up.
Except I really WOKE UP.
Feeling shiny new.
I woke up a new person this morning and I can't explain it.
Maybe it was the talk Kelly and I had last night, I can't really say for sure.
But I woke up this morning feeling more clear, and more aware of everything.
I wish I could explain it, really I could.
I just feel like I'm in the beginning of something, something bigger than me.
I'm trying to figure it all out, but I feel good about it.
I'm re-prioritizing, and it feels good.
Little changes are making me more optimistic.
Who knows how I'll feel at the end of the week, or tomorrow for that matter, but either way, I'll take it right now.
I don't know, something's different and I suddenly feel more in control.
There's a lot that's about to change, and I think a lot of it will be scary, but at this moment, I feel ready to face it, head on.

Love.

No comments: