15 January 2008

Resolutions...

I never gave my New Year's resolutions, so here goes...

+make dinner at least twice a week
+explore someplace new in the city once a month
+don't get hung up on the little things
+learn something new
+read more often
+keep a regular blog
+do something amazing

It's not a long list, but it's enough for me.
Wow, I'm so tired. I could not for the life of me fall asleep last night. I don't know why, I guess I'm kind of stressing out pretty bad lately.
I'm considering taking only 2 classes this trimester, but taking like 6 next semester, but I'm a little concerned about being considered a part time student, and losing my housing. We shall see.
Oo oo! I cleaned the kitchen and did the dishes today, I was so proud of myself. I still have to finish taking out the garbage. But it's still semi early. That and "The Office" is on, and I'm currently typing this during commercial breaks, so it's taking a while. I honestly do not know what I would do without this show, I'd probably feel like something was missing in my life.

My friend Carrie may come out and visit me tomorrow. That would be nice, I don't think I've seen her since Prom, so you know... I still haven't heard from my favorite Aunt about visiting this weekend, but I did get the birthday gift from her today. I'll put it this way: there's a reason she's my favorite. =] hahahaha.

You know what would be super fab? If my digital camera would start working again. I hate not having a camera. It makes me sad.

Oh boy, there's so much I still have to do tonight, I didn't even realize. But I did cross a whole bunch more off of my to do list today. I love when it gets smaller.

So I'm simultaneously reading two books, "Jane Eyre" and "Atonement." Anyone who knows me, knows I adore the Brontes, so you know. But I really wish "Atonement" would pick up, I really want to see the movie, but I want to read the book first, and my dear Alex LOVES it, so I am going to finish it. Soon.

That and she lent me two other books, and I'll feel real bad if I don't finish them in a good amount of time.

Ok, ok I'm going to finish some stuff up.

Love.

1 comment:

Alex H said...

you can take as long as you want to read those books. I won't be re-reading either one anytime soon.

where are you at in Atonement? it should be picking up by now. it's a slow starter for sure though

♥ al