17 January 2008

GO GO GO

Ok so I have about a million and two things to get done today, all before 1.15 pm. Haha yeah right...
I'm leaving to go stay with my (favorite) aunt and uncle for the weekend, I'm mega excited. Though they're mega Christian, which also makes me mega nervous, but oh well. I always have fun with them, they're crazy. And it freaks me out that my cousin Sam is thirteen, let me tell you. This girl is gorgeous, comes from a mega Christian family, and will probably be the one showing up at my doorstep one of the days because she's been kicked out or something crazy. Oh Samantha...
I really do have to go get stuff done now. So, here I go, maybe, perhaps, hopefully...
Oh oh! Before I forget, my digital camera is finally working again!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know what happened, but it does, I took pictures of Kelly actually doing laundry yesterday. It was momentous.

No comments: