05 May 2008

This Girl Will Always Find Her Way

Weekend please?

Party on Friday.
Jessy on Saturday.
Liss on Sunday.

Again, weekend please.

My mom came out yesterday and we went out, got lunch, shopped, talked. I got lots of new cute clothes. And I may have mentioned this already, but my other Bloc Party shirt FINALLY came. And I'm about to start laundry so I'll actually have clean clothes. Woot clothes.

I finally talked to Jessy about everything last night, we were on the phone for an hour and a half and she brought up a lot of really good points. Michelle, my mother, my father, and Jessy = geniuses. Truly.

I can't wait to talk to/see Liss. Oh I've missed her so. She's been kind of out of the loop on a lot of things, but not for long. And I win out over her mom, and Shan. Victory.

I'm finally feeling a bit more normal. The waves aren't as bad. I said right on.

Oh, and my boo called me today, then subsequently hung up on me, not on purpose, but still.

Love.

No comments: